Augmented Reality For Your Business
- AR solutions provide customers with comprehensive and additional product data. AR solutions provide customers with comprehensive and additional product data.
- AR applications client usability forecasts to enhance the experience of the internet user. AR applications client usability forecasts to enhance the experience of the internet user.
- Augmented Reality featured app can be incorporated without the need for a distinct app into an current mobile solution. Augmented Reality featured app can be incorporated without the need for a distinct app into an current mobile solution.
- AR is the best business solution by targeting smartphone consumers to increase sales numbers. AR is the best business solution by targeting smartphone consumers to increase sales numbers.
- AR promotes brand marketing and campaigns to significantly improve the resulting revenues and lower the return rate.
Industries We Serve
- For Events
- For Retails
- For Online and Offline Sales
- For Architecture
- For Manufacturing
- 3D Modeling Services
- For Web
- For Gaming
- For Education
- For Publication
- AR Jewellery Apps
- Virtual try on Eyewear Apps
- Virtual try on Watch App
- Virtual try on dresses or clothes
Augmented Reality Development Services Provider
Projection based AR
As the name obviously indicates, this type of AR projects digital images in physical space on physical objects. Applications based on projection of augmented reality enable human interaction by sending light to a true world surface and then sensing the human interaction (i.e. touch) of the projected light.
Recognition based AR
Recognition-based AR focuses on object recognition and then provides us with more object data. For example, when scanning a barcode or QR code with your mobile phone, you effectively use object identification technology. One is detecting the object in front of the camera and providing on-screen data about the object.
Location based AR
Also known as markerless, position-based and geo-based enhanced reality is location-based AR. In comparison to marker-based AR, to define the location where a virtual object should appear, it does not need unique markers. It is possible to divide Markerless AR into outdoor and indoor.
The line here is a bit blurry – describing AR uses object tracking to operate, and may look like an AR based on projection. For too long we can't look at stuff. In low light conditions, we can't see well and sure that your eye can't see in infrarot as anything. Special cameras have been constructed for such instances. Increased reality applications that use such cameras to outline.
Superimposition based AR
Augmented reality based on superimposition either partly or completely replaces an object's initial perspective with a freshly increased perspective of the same object. Augmented reality based on superposition plays a vital role in object recognition because the application can not replace the initial perspective with an enhanced perspective unless it can determine what the object is.